QUALITY LOUDSPEAKER CABLES
Go to other picture view, CLICK here
To read a test, CLICK here
"THE ZILLION" design is again a milestone of pure solid craftsmanship and fits within the philosophy of SEEC AUDIO SYSTEMS in conjunction to technology and innovation. The design of the "The Zillion" Speaker Cables represent a new generation of professional and musical interconnects after the serious research on audible improvements on the equipment's total response. They are capable of putting down an audible stage like never heard before compared to many others on the market. We have managed to reduce the so called skin and diodi effect to a minimum due to its smart design. SEEC INT. AUDIO SYSTEMS started in 1988 with the development of advanced electronics especially designed for the reproduction of music for professional and semi-professional users. This concept now became affordable reality and embodies pure listening pleasure.
The "THE Zillion" and the
"THIN ZILLION" are High-End quality speaker cables. Where is the 'THIN ZILLION' a cable that is connected to the loudspeaker terminals of an power amplifier and to the input terminals of an active subwoofer.
* Heavy OFC 2x 5.3mm2 twisted shield Loudspeaker cable.
* ZILLION Model: Is TWIN_WIRE and black tubed for step on protection.
* Standard cable-length of the ZILLION is 3.00 Mtr (10.0 ft).
* And standard for the THIN ZILLION is 5.00 Mtr (20.0 ft).
* Available according to custom cable-length (Optional).
* Availabillity: Ordered with banana or spade terminals.
* Low capacity (+/- 1500pF) construction for better high frequencies.
* Low Inductance (< 3uH) for simultanious speed on all frequencies
* Low Inner resistance (RI) (< 10mOhm) for better controlled audio response.
* Designed to eliminate and to force down the so called skin effect.
* Three year warrantee on production failure under normal use.
PUSH -- DEALER-LIST FOR THE NETHERLANDS AND BELGIUM
Please contact us freely without obligations per Telephone/Fax or E-mail.
Daily between 08.30 AM and 20.00 PM.
Also on Saturday.