PSION HAM SOFTWARE
Here you can download some
PSION freeware programs I wrote for portable operation.
They have only been tested on a type 3a
(512 and 256 k)
All 3 programs look for a directory M:\LOG\ to store files and parameters !!
PSION Greyline Clock v. 1.0 is a UTC/Local clock
showing sunlight/darkness area on the world map. For HAMS using
the HF bands the greyline edge shows the areas where the chances
of propagation are enhanced... This is a MUST for all DXers, a nice
gadget for everyone else.
Qsolog v. 1.2 is a ham radio station logging/notebook program
for portable and stationary operation. Although it was written
with contest dupe checking and portable operation in mind, it
has turned out to be the ideal electronic logbook for the home
station as well.
Download PSION QSO LOGBOOK (9k zipped)
- QSO logs compatible with DATA application
- Logs compatible with PSION CONTEST KEYER
- QSL data base
- FIND function looks up info from previous qso
- Integrated Station Notebook (AGENDA app)
- Integrated MEMO pad (WORD app)
- Integrated QTC data base
- DUPE checking for phone contests
Tired of lugging a heavy laptop around? Put it into your shirt pocket!
The Hamkey1.opa program turns your PSION into a full-fledged
cw contest/dxpedition keyer/logger, provided you have a 3-LINK RS232 cable.
With a simple hardware interface (1 npn transistor and 1 resistor) it
will key your transceiver with up to 40 wpm. Of course not only
for working the WPX, but also for casual portable qrp operating...
- Program 10 messages on the fly..
- Logs contest qso in format compatible with
PSION QSO LOG program
- Dupe check
- Automatic serial nr. insert optional
- Supports RUN mode as well as "Search & Pound" mode
- Keyer speeds 10 ... 40 wpm
- Auto cq loop with programmable pause
- Tune button
- Log view
(As all my tranceivers have a built-in keyer, I did not (yet)
include a iambic keyer. If there are enough requests for it I could
think of incorporating one in a future release, but I'd like to keep
the code as small as possble.)
For casual operation this keyer + PSION QSO LOG form an ideal
Download PSION CONTEST KEYER PROGRAM (11k zipped)
-> Back to Home Page.
Rein Couperus, PA0RCT, Genderweg 15, 5521NX Eersel,
The Netherlands (email@example.com) or PA0RCT@PI8ZAA (packet radio)