Chemtrails - FAA Official Confirms Ongoing 'Military Operation'
April 4, 2001 07:37 CDT

An ongoing military operation in the skies over the U.S. has been confirmed by an FAA official in charge of air traffic control over the northeastern United States. The Air Traffic Control (ATC) manager said in an exclusive taped interview with freelance reporter S.T.

Brendt that he was told on as many as four occasions in March of this year to reroute commercial air traffic around military aircraft participating in a secret aerial operation over the northeast seaboard. While en route to the interview, Brendt noticed six large jets leaving brilliant white lines above a broken cloud layer. Instead of dissipating like normal condensation trails, the lingering plumes expanded, eventually merging with one another.

The Deep Sky federal aviation source spoke on condition of strict anonymity, expressing concern over the classified nature of military operations repeatedly carried out at altitudes between 37,000 and 40,000 feet. Although air traffic controllers normally ignore air traffic above 10,000 feet, the ATC manager said he was ordered to divert incoming European air traffic away from the military planes. When asked why, he said, "I was told there was a military exercise in the area. Of course, they wouldn't give me any of the particulars."

The initial disclosure from the FAA happened on March 12 when mass aerial maneuvers saturated the skies in the northeastern U.S. with Xs, circular patterns and parallel lines typical of chemtrail activity, reported by pilots, police officers and former military personnel across the country. Brendt got in touch with the FAA official after counting over 30 big jets spreading persistent plumes within a period of 45 minutes. Lou Aubuchont confirmed Brendt's count, pointing out that during his time as U.S. Navy intelligence he had never seen a military exercise of such magnitude. After Brendt called in her sightings, assistant WMWV news director Richard Dean counted 370 chemical trails criss-crossing his nearby location over 6.5 hours.

However, local Air Traffic Controllers reported just nine commercial jets on their radars during that time. Similar spray activity obscuring North American skies has been reported by thousands of eye-witnesses over the past two years. In December, 2000, Terry Stewart of the Canadian aviation authority investigated a Victoria caller's complaint of intensive chemtrail activity over the British Columbia capitol. The environmental manager for the Victoria International Airport checked with the control tower and reported, "It's a military exercise, U.S. and Canadian air force exercise that's going on. They wouldn't give me any specifics on it."

Stewart also said that he found the incident, which was just one of hundreds reported over B.C. since the fall of 1998 to be very odd. The aircraft leaving lingering X's and grids over Vancouver Island have been photo-identified to be USAF KC-135 and KC-10 aerial refueling tankers. U.S. Air Force Weather Force Specialists who are intent on fulfilling an official USAF mission to Own The Weather call chemical cloud cover spread by high flying tankers aerial obscuration.

After heavy spray days, outbreaks of acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal illness, fatigue, headaches, joint pain, dizziness, and nose bleeds have kept doctors busy at hospital emergency rooms across the U.S. and Canada. On November 20, 1999, Brendt was admitted to the hospital with a gushing nosebleed and pains in her chest after she inadvertently photographed dozens of chemtrails over Parsonsfield, Maine.

Nosebleeds are a common after chemtrail exposure. "Now I know what this is," Brendt says. "I never get nosebleeds." Source: Sightings